Baton Rouge LED Information and Benefits
Light emitting diodes (LEDs) are solid-state lighting components. They have no moving, fragile parts and can last for decades. LEDs can be many times more energy efficient than light bulbs, depending on the application.
Why LED over Fluorescent or Compact Fluorescent?
Both fluorescent and compact fluorescent are ballast and mercury based bulbs. What this means to you is that as the ballast beings to age, the fluorescents will begin to flicker or may become hesitant to turn on at all. For most T-8 bulbs the ballasts typically wear out every 9-18 months. This requires a Baton Rouge electrician for replacement. LALED's LEDs are completely recyclable and contain no hazardous materials. LALED LEDs also consume about fifty percent less electricity than most fluorescents.
Why should I invest in LED lights now?
LALED bulbs are already a great investment. LALED luminaries have average return on investment for industrial and commercial of only 24-34 months through energy use alone. LALED luminaries have an average life span of 15-20 years (based on 6 hours a day use) allowing the luminaries to continue to pay for themselves multiple times over.
How does LALED compare to the competition?
- Competitive cost on equal quality products
- Higher brightness than most competitors
- Stricter design standards to meet American desires
- Thorough testing of our own designs and testing of the designs of our partners
- Short lead time on most products; immediately - 4 weeks
- Assembly in USA
- 99% compatible with every triac dimmer on the market including Lutron, Leviton, Crestron, Vantage, Centralight, and Control4